October 8, 2018
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community then have lunch with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo.
In the afternoon, the president will travel to Council Bluffs, Iowa where he will hold a Make America Great Again rally.
Keep up with Trump on President Trump’s Schedule Page.
President Trump’s schedule for 10/9/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:30 PM Lunch with the Secretary of State – Private Dining Room
- 3:25 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn/Marine One
- 3:35 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 3:45 PM Depart Washington, D.C., en route to Omaha, NE – Air Force One
All Times CDT:
- 5:20 PM Arrive at Eppley Airfield – Omaha, NE
- 5:30 PM Depart Omaha, NE, en route to Council Bluffs, IA – Motorcade
- 5:45 PM Arrives at Mid-America Center – Council Bluffs, IA
- 6:30 PM Deliver remarks at the Make America Great Again Rally [Live Stream]
- 7:35 PM Depart Council Bluffs, IA, en route to Omaha, NE – Motorcade
- 7:50 PM Arrive at Eppley Airfield – Omaha, NE
- 8:00 PM Depart Omaha, NE, en route to Washington, D.C. – Air Force One
All Times EDT:
- 11:15 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 11:25 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House – Marine One
- 11:35 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!