July 2, 2018
President Donald Trump will have lunch with Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis.
In the evening, the president will offer remarks at the “Salute to Service” dinner in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia.
President Trump’s schedule for 7/3/18
All Times EDT:
- 12:45 PM Lunch with the Secretary of Defense – Private Dining Room
- 4:15 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Portico
- 4:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:50 PM Depart Washington, DC, en route to Lewisburg, WV
- 5:50 PM Arrive at Greenbrier Valley Airport – Lewisburg, WV
- 6:00 PM Depart Lewisburg, WV, en route to White Sulphur Springs, WV
- 6:20 PM Arrive at The Greenbrier – White Sulphur Springs, WV
- 6:40 PM Deliver remarks at the Salute to Service dinner
- 7:25 PM Depart White Sulphur Springs, WV, en route to Lewisburg, WV
- 7:45 PM Arrive at Greenbrier Valley Airport
- 7:55 PM Depart Lewisburg, WV, en route to Washington, DC
- 8:50 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 9:00 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
- 9:25 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
White House Briefing Schedule
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!