June 28, 2018
President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
In the afternoon, the president will offer remarks on the sixth anniversary of the tax reform package then he and first lady will head to their home in Bedminster, New Jersey.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/29/18
All Times EDT:
- 11:30 AM Receive intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:15 PM Deliver remarks celebrating the six month anniversary of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act [Live Stream] – East Room
- 4:00 PM The president and first lady depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews – South Lawn
- 4:10 PM The president and first lady arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:20 PM The president and first lady depart Washington, DC, en route to Morristown, NJ
- 5:10 PM The president and first lady arrive at Morristown Municipal Airport – Morristown, NJ
- 5:20 PM The president and first lady depart Morristown, NJ, en route to Bedminster, NJ
- 5:30 PM The president and first lady arrive at the Bedminster Landing Zone
White House Briefing Schedule
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!