June 27, 2018
President Donald Trump will participate in a roundtable with supporters then deliver a speech in Wisconsin Thursday morning.
In the afternoon, the president will attend a groundbreaking ceremony for Foxconn’s new factory in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/28/18
All Times CDT:
- 10:30 AM Participate in a roundtable with supporters – Milwaukee, WI
- 11:05 AM Deliver remarks at a breakfast with supporters – Milwaukee, WI
- 11:50 AM Depart Milwaukee, WI en route to Mount Pleasant, WI
- 12:20 PM Arrive at Foxconn groundbreaking site – Mount Pleasant, WI
- 12:25 PM Participate in the Foxconn groundbreaking event
- 12:45 PM Depart Foxconn groundbreaking site en route to The Opus Building – Mount Pleasant, WI
- 12:50 PM Arrive at The Opus Building – Mount Pleasant, WI
- 12:55 PM Tour Foxconn facility
- 1:15 PM Deliver remarks at Foxconn facility [Live Stream]
- 1:35 PM Depart Mount Pleasant, WI en route to Milwaukee, WI
- 1:55 PM Arrive at General Mitchell International Airport – Milwaukee, WI
- 2:05 PM Depart Milwaukee, WI en route to Washington, DC
- 4:45 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 4:55 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
- 5:05 PM Arrive at the White House – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!