June 1, 2018
President Donald Trump will visit a D.C. area Coast Guard HQ building to participate in a Change-of-Command ceremony.
In the afternoon, the president will meet with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo then head to Camp David. We have received no guidance from the White House on why the president has decided to visit the location this weekend or who might be joining him.
President Trump’s schedule for 6/1/18
- 10:30 AM Depart the White House via motorcade en route to the Douglas A. Munro U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Building – South Portico
- 10:45 AM Arrive at the Douglas A. Munro U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Building – Washington, DC
- 11:00 AM Participate in the U.S. Coast Guard Change-of-Command Ceremony
- 12:00 PM Depart the Douglas A. Munro U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters Building en route to the White House
- 12:15 PM Arrive at the White House – South Portico
- 1:00 PM Meet with the Secretary of State – Oval Office
- 3:00 PM Depart the White House en route to Camp David via Marine One – South Lawn
White House Briefing Schedule
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!