President Donald Trump will receive his daily briefing as prepared by the intelligence community.
In the afternoon, the president will have lunch with the vice president and the secretary of housing and urban development and then meet with the secretary of health and human services and the director of the national institutes of health.
The president will then attend a roundtable and dinner with supporters in Nashville, Tennessee before hosting a “Make America Great Again” rally at the Nashville Municipal Auditorium Tuesday evening.
President Trump’s schedule for 5/29/18
- 11:00 AM Receive his intelligence briefing – Oval Office
- 12:15 PM Lunch with the Vice President and the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development – Private Dining Room
- 1:30 PM Meet with the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the Director of the National Institutes of Health – Oval Office
- 3:30 PM Depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews
- 3:40 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 3:50 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to Nashville, TN
- 4:30 PM Arrive at Nashville International Airport – Nashville, TN
- 4:40 PM Depart Nashville International Airport en route to Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center – Nashville, TN
- 4:55 PM Arrive at Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center
- 5:00 PM Participate in a roundtable with supporters – Nashville, TN
- 6:00 PM THE PRESIDENT attends dinner with supporters Nashville, TN
- 6:35 PM Depart Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center en route to Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- 6:50 PM Arrive at Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- 7:00 PM Host a Make America Great Again Rally – Nashville, TN [Live Stream]
- 8:05 PM Depart Nashville Municipal Auditorium en route to Nashville International Airport
- 8:15 PM Arrive at Nashville International Airport
- 8:25 PM Depart Nashville International Airport en route to Washington, DC
- 10:55 PM Arrive at Joint Base Andrews
- 11:05 PM Depart Joint Base Andrews en route to the White House
- 11:15 PM Arrive at the White House
White House Briefing Schedule
Want the insider details on the president’s agenda, official statements, executive actions and more? Check out our daily White House Daily Chronicles to see the information the mainstream media doesn’t print.
Wake up Right! Subscribe to our Morning Briefing and get the news delivered to your inbox before breakfast!